This years Wines of Chile Trade tasting is your opportunity to taste wines from the latest vintage, wines that are new to the market as well as explore the different regions of Chile from thirty seven different wineries who are both in the market and some are seeking distribution.
What you can expect at this year’s trade tasting?
Focus Table Themes
Unearth some delicious gems and to provide a snapshot to what’s on offer you can taste wines from the free pour themed tables.
- Award Winning Wines – Trophy & Gold medal winning wines from 2021 competitions.
- Sauvignon Blanc & Chardonnay from the different regions of Chile.
- Innovations & New Releases – New styles, techniques, or wines that are new to the market.
- The Beautiful South – Wines from the South of Chile, Maule, Itata, Malleco, Bío Bío and beyond.
- Unsigned talent – This table will provide importers looking for wineries to represent a snapshot glimpse of their wines on tasting.
Want to learn more about Chile and it’s wines, there will be three different masterclasses held during the day.
- Sustainable Chile – Chile’s sustainability code is now in it’s tenth year, from vineyard to wine tourism learn how sustainability has evolved in Chile.
- Chile’s Viticultural Heritage – Tradition meets new age Chile – Discover how Chile’s wine regions have evolved, the varieties that have adapted to the terroir and have found their home in Chile’s wine regions.
- Wines with Personality – Chile is blessed with stunning wine regions, and within these regions our superstar winemakers are creating wines that not only reflect their terroir but stamp the winemaker’s own style, personality and character on their wines.
Image © Concha y Toro